Gong therapy is excellent for stress related issues, depression, chronic fatigue, anger, feelings of separation and loneliness, all kinds of fears, tinnitus, headaches, anxiety, insomnia, along with many other conditions related to lack of balance and harmony.
It is an excellent supportive treatment for PTSD, ADHD, ADD and OCB.
The specific gong sound frequency results in:
- Stimulation of the glandular system to a higher level of functioning.
- Deep relaxation (by impacting the body and its meridians, it reduces tension and stimulates circulation).
- Penetration of every cell and fiber of the body and releasing blockages.
- Reorganizing the emotional energy and feelings which are tied into the body structure.
- The gong changes the feelings by cutting off the associated thoughts.
- The entire nervous system is put under healing of sound frequencies to adjust and heal itself.
- It is proven that gong frequencies force the brain to go into theta wave stage.
- Music frequencies, when used professionally, can also influence cancer cells. In 1981 Fabien Maman and Helene Grimal, a senior researcher at the National Centre for Scientific Research in Paris proved this hypothesis.
It is scientifically proven that gong frequencies put the brain into theta wave stage, in which 15 minutes of rest are equivalent to 1 hour of sleep.